1) Unscrew the brake hose and remove the brake floor assembly.
2) Remove the ball pin connection part of the tie rod and the straight rod.
3) Remove the upper knuckle arm, the right knuckle upper cover, the left and right trapezoidal arms, and remove the seal.
4) Unscrew the wedge lock nut and spring washer and use the copper rod to pull out the wedge lock pin.
5) Use the copper rod to shoot the main pin.
6) Remove the steering knuckle, take out the thrust bearing and adjust the gasket to check if the bearing is in good condition.